So each Thursday I am going to share with you, my loyal blog nation, the things I love. Judge me if you will, but this is who I am.
![]() | ||
| Microplane to get my zest on. |
![]() | ||||
| Sharpies. Duh. |
![]() | ||
| Hydrangeas. Fake or real, I love 'em all. |
![]() |
| Vegetarians cover your eyes! My new love of BACON is bad.... |
![]() |
| almost as bad as my love for Fillet Mignon. |
![]() |
| Almond Breeze. If you don't know, you betta ask somebody. |
![]() |
| Yeah, Im fond of the Fedora. |
![]() | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Awesomely brutal signs drawn by my 5 year old. "Stay outta MY room, RILEY!" |
![]() |
| This guy.... |
![]() | ||||||
| Oh yeah, and these two :) |
THE END.










Very good post today, Mel. I'm such a fan!
ReplyDeleteMel and Mel....together again :)
ReplyDelete